Author: Aristomenis Tzannetis
- Paradigm Shift of Trial according to New Code of Criminal Procedure, NovaCriminalia, June 2019.
- National (constitutional) Identity and violation of fundamental Rights as Refusal Grounds of the execution of EAW – The dialogue between ECJ and Constitutional National Courts with regard to the Relationship between european and domestic legal order, PoinChr 2019, p. 321.
- European Investigation Order (EIO) – Incorporation of Directive 2014/41/EU by Law 4489/2017, PoinChr 2018, p. 81
- The evolution of the traditional Defence Ideal – The new role of Defence Counsel in Plea Bargaining, PoinChr 2017, p. 13.
- Law 4312/2014 on “regulation on frozen or seized assets” – Conceptual analysis and practical application, NoB 64 (2016), p. 1995.
- Existence and excuse of criminal liability through decisions of General Meetings of SA, PoinDik 2016, p. 647.
- Zur Freiwilligkeit des abgesprochenen Geständnisses (The voluntariness of bargained confession) [in German], ZIS 2016, 281 επ. (http://www.zis-online.com/dat/artikel/2016_5_1011.pdf).
- Plea Bargaining and the principle of “truth – finding” – A Plea for a new institution [in Greek], PoinChr 2016, p. 14.
- The Problem of Asset Recovery in: Financial Crime and Corruption in Public Sector, Vol. 3 (2015), p. 699.
- Restricted national and unrestricted international ne bis in idem (with regard to EJC, 5-6-2014 M., C – 398/12) [in Greek], PoinChr 2015, p. 166.
- Bribery through “black money” and “kick – back” as breach of trust – art. 390 grPC in corruption – fighting, [in Greek], PoinChr 2013, p. 568.
- Forgery by producing documents through force, fraud or threat? [in Greek], PoinChr 2013, p. 241.
- Von der “tätigen Reue” zum “Täter-Opfer-Ausgleich”. Zielsetzungen und dogmatische Grundlagen des Schadenswiedergutmachungssystems im neuen griechischen Strafrecht, ZIS 2012, p. 132 (www.zis-online.com/dat/artikel/2012_4_657.pdf)
- “Relevance”, “reliability” and “fairness” of untested evidence – Thoughts on the nature of the defendant’s right to examine witnesses against him in the light of the decision of Grand Chamber of ECHR in cases Al – Khawaja and Tahery VS U.K. (15/12/2011), [in Greek], PoinChr 2012, p. 641.
- The meaning of illicit trafficking of drugs in Art 82 par. 10 and 8 of Greek Penal Code [in Greek], PoinDik 2011, p. 1119.
- The identity of act in Art 54 of the Convetion Implementing the Schengen Agreement – An unresolved problem? [in Greek], PoinChr 2008, p. 777.
- The right to cross-examine prosecution witnesses according Art 6 par. 3 d ECHR [in Greek], PoinChr 2008, p. 394.
- The confiscation of proceeds deriving from criminal activity, in: Minutes of the 4th Congress of the Hellenic Criminal Bar Association: Money laundering – “Clean or Free Society?” [in Greek], (2007), p. 249.
- Issues with regard to the application of the principle of proportionality in international legislation – The example of ECHR and ICC [in Greek], PoinChr 2006, p. 201.
- The misappropriation in favour of third person in crimes against property [in Greek], PoinChr 2003, p. 877.
- Protection of Fundamental Rights of Requested Persons in the European judicial cooperation in criminal matters (2020)
- The identity of procedural facts – The field of the principle ne bis in idem and the permitted modifications of criminal charge (2010)
- The partial ne bis in idem in criminal trial (2001)
- The forged document (1999)